Wednesday 16 May 2012

It was a late night last night, watched my daughter perform in the "King and I" at the Alhambra in Bradford her first time on the big stage, it was a very proud moment for me.

Got home and just had to finish my latest take on a "sliding window card" this is a project I really enjoyed creating and I will be doing a step by step tutorial to show you how you can make this card. Hope you like it!

8" x 8" Sliding Window Card closed
By pulling the ribbon the card slides open to
reveal a window where you can place a
photograph or a personal message.
By using different kinds of paper flowers the
card has lots of depth and movement.
-------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. fabulous 3D designs....gorgeous flowers..wow...you are very talented!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card. Look forward to the tut.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete