Friday 22 June 2012

Christmas Comes Early

Morning everybody I hope the awful weather is not dampening your crafting spirits, I've been busy this week designing yes, wait for it, Christmas. When the weather is supposed to be cracking the flags as they say I'm thinking about snowflakes and Christmas trees. It takes me back to one of my first jobs as a junior artist for Fine Art Graphics, yes in them days we could see the sun in the sky and the studio would be filled with the sound of people singing Christmas carols inspiring us to design lots of lovely Christmas cards in June and July. Anyway I'm working on the first of our Christmas ranges which has lots of lovely rich colours and a vintage distressed look to it. I will keep you updated as I work through it and if you have any great ideas that you would like to see this Christmas drop me an email. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage colours Andrew!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look amazing Andrew!!! such gorgeous traditional colours. Can't wait to see more. Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete