Wednesday 6 June 2012

WOW what a weekend, hope you all had a fantastic Diamond Jubilee weekend. Sorry the blogs been a bit quiet but I needed to catch up with a lot of stuff and enjoy some quality family time. Well apart from my brothers wedding on Friday which I am so looking forward too I will be back in the hot seat creating some new designs and projects and also sorting out the step by step tutorials I promised. I've bought myself some foam board which I used to use in my early days as a designer,it's really great for crafting with as you will see shortly in a project I am working on. You can get it from art shops or online, it certainly brings back some memories.
I was so pleased to get an email this morning telling me I had won the latest challenge on The Crafter's Cafe challenge blog. It's my first entry and first win so I was really chuffed, lets hope there is more to come. Enjoy your crafting and watch out for the latest designs on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment